Members are committed to observe the following fundamentals for quality assurance in their dealings with clients and with each other:
- Each member will comply with all rules and regulations imposed by the regulatory body in the Member’s jurisdiction;
- A client referred by a Member will be treated as one’s own client;
- Information to be provided to the client in a regular manner;
- Cost transparency to be guaranteed at all times where possible.
- Response to telephone or written inquiries will be dealt within the shortest possible time;
- Members are prepared to offer reciprocal expert support;
- The poaching of a member’s client is forbidden;
- If requested by either party correspondence will take place in English.